maandag 9 oktober 2017

Angel Maturino RESENDIZ The Railroad Killer

Summary:


Eight days before Christmas in 1998, Resendiz sneaked into the upscale home of Dr. Claudia Benton in the Houston enclave of West University Place, just down the street from a railroad track.

Resendiz attacked the sleeping woman, raping her, stabbing her 39 times with a butcher knife, and then beating her to death with a 2 foot tall bronze statue. Resendiz took the victim's cash and fled the scene in the victim's jeep.

This murder is among eight in Texas linked to Resendiz, who became known as the "Railroad Killer." Two were tied to him in Illinois and two in Florida, and one each in Kentucky, California and Georgia.


Final Meal: 

Declined.

Final Words: 

"I want to ask if it is in your heart to forgive me. You don't have to. I know I allowed the devil to rule my life. I just ask you to forgive me and ask the Lord to forgive me for allowing the devil to deceive me. I thank God for having patience with me. I don't deserve to cause you pain. You did not deserve this. I deserve what I am getting." Before drawing his final breath, the killer, who claimed to be Jewish, prayed in Hebrew and Spanish.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten