zaterdag 6 mei 2017

Who killed Abby and Libby - Video Dailymotion

Who killed Abby and Libby - Video Dailymotion: The girls posted an eerie final photo on Snapchat before they disappeared... The photo, which you can see on the video, was posted about 2 p.m. It was taken by Liberty German and shows Abigail Williams walking along the railroad bridge. Liberty posted it to her Snapchat account. According to police and family members, the girls phones pinged in multiple locations but were shut off shortly after they were reported missing. A woman who was at the bridge commented on a Facebook post by a family member of one of the girls, saying she had been at the bridge shortly after the girls posted the photo. She said she didn’t notice anything out of the ordinary. “I even walked all the way across the bridge and back. I only (saw) a guy when I first got there and another couple once I got on the bridge,” Cheyenne Mekisha Engles wrote. “I didn’t see the girls at all. I also didn’t take the trail that leads to the right. Only took the trail that lead to the bridge.”

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten