dinsdag 2 mei 2017

The Tinning babies, Marybeth sick or Psycho... - Video Dailymotion

The Tinning babies, Marybeth sick or Psycho... - Video Dailymotion: My child isn't breathing! Suspicion mounted against Tinning, who was always alone when the children died, but there wasn't any evidence of wrongdoing. However, after a police interrogation, Tinning confessed to smothering Tami Lynne, Nathan, and Timothy (which she later retracted). She denied having harmed the other children. She was convicted in Tami Lynne's case and sentenced to 20 years to life in prison. Her first attempt for parole was in March 2007. At the parole board meeting Tinning said, 'I have to be honest, and the only thing that I can tell you is that I know that my daughter is dead. I live with it every day,' she continued, 'I have no recollection and I can't believe that I harmed her. I can't say any more than that.' Her parole was denied. In late January 2009, Tinning went before the parole board for the second time. Tinning stated 'I was going through bad times,' when she killed her daughter. The parole board again denied her parole, stating that her remorse was 'superficial at best.' Tinning was eligible for parole again in January 2011. In 2011 parole was denied again. Her next opportunity for parole will be in January 2013.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten